Over 130 quick and easy techniques to decorate paper for giftwrapping, scrapbooking, greeting cards, boxes and much more
A fully illustrated guide to the art of decorating paper with a wide range of techniques, mostly using ordinary copy paper and paints. Obvious uses are scrapbooking, cards, stationery and gift wrap, but you can also create mosaics or collages, make beads for jewellery, decorate boxes and bowls and make as many other functional or quirky items as you can think of.
▪ More than 130 techniques.
▪ Clear step-by-step photos and instructions.
▪ Stunning photographs of finished items.
▪ Full-colour samples of techniques.
▪ A sourcebook for anyone with a passion for paper and paper craft.